Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Jamie mentions Dakota with Hello Magazine



How much did you know about Fifty Shades of Grey before you accepted the role of Christian Grey?

Jamie: Well, I was aware of the books, of course, but I hadn't read them. But I loved making the film and I very much enjoyed working with [co-star] Dakota Johnson. Actors are weird people and often it takes a while for us to figure the other one out but Dakota and I had a very strong rapport.

Dakota has described your enegry level as being "borderline manic". Any comments?

Jamie: First, that that's rich, coming from her. But, yes, a doctor did once tell me that I have high levels of adrenaline so I do struggle to sit still for too long. But look at me now - we've been talking for, what, 25 minutes - and I've been sitting still the whole time. I'm very impressed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment