Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Quotes of Dakota from "Thema Newspaper" Greece [February 2015]


"The way women think is complicated and they don't like easy situations. They want to feel that the other person doesn't care anymore in order to feel motivated to do something."

About her family: "The confidence and security that I feel is mainly becasue of my family and friends, that's why I try to keep them close to me."

About Fifty Shades of Grey: "I don't know if this role will be my ticket on the next ones and I don't know if there is going to be a sequel. We have examples of actors who did a movie that failed and we don't see them anymore, I hope I won't belong on this category but I honor my choices and I'm ready for whatever happens." 

Thanks to @Christiana_MAX
Via DJLife  

No comments:

Post a Comment