Thursday, March 19, 2015

Antonio Banderas talks about Dakota in a New Interview


From dailymail:
 
[...]
Meanwhile, Antonio revealed that he hasn’t watched stepdaughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades Of Grey, which sees her play the innocent Anastasia Steele.

"No, no, no. Dakota when she was four years old, I changed her nappies," he explained. "It’s very weird to go and see the movie. If it was on television one day, I will pass…"

Although the The Mask Of Zorro star hasn’t watched the much-talked about movie, Antonio has admitted how ‘proud’ he is of her.

He said: "I didn’t see the movie but I was in Los Angeles for some of the pre-Oscars parties and stuff and some directors, important people and a producer, they approached me and said the movie is good but your stepdaughter is fabulous."
 
"That makes me very proud. I know that she wants it and I know she’s got it, she’s got the skills. She knows Hollywood from her grandmother [Tippi Hedren] so she knows how to manage herself in the universe."

No comments:

Post a Comment