Monday, March 9, 2015

New Interviews of Dakota and Jamie with "Caracol TV" & "RTVE"

From "Fifty Shades of Grey" Press Junket on February 8, 2015.

Caracol TV - Colombia

Q: Everybody is talking about the movie... Dakota: "It's really wild... I don't know. I've never seen a movie like this before."

Q: What was the most difficult scene to shoot? And why?

Dakota:
"The most challenging part was filming all the scenes the fans want to see in a short time. We want them to observe that the complete story is on the movie."

Jamie: "I mean, my favourite scene is the negotiation one, when we are at the office signing the contract. Dakota and I were making fun all the time, we really enjoyed that scene because it was like playing a game with the dialogues. It’s something I always dreamed to do. I had imagined it before starting filming and I liked the camera’s directions… I had too much fun when I saw it on the screen because what they talk about is really surrealistic. I think I’ve never seen a scene like that on a movie before."
RTVE - Spain

Dakota about Fifty Shades of Grey: "It is an extraordinary situation, absolutely wild. I've never seen something like it and I feel responsible for that."

About her mother Melanie Griffith: "She is really nice and sweet. I've tried to learn that from her. She's the most adorable woman I've met and she tries to be this way all the time."

About her stephfather Antonio Banderas: "I'm really happy for him."

Thanks to @FannyNoSe for translation.
Via DJLife and JDornanLife

No comments:

Post a Comment