Friday, May 15, 2015

Eloise Mumford talks about "Fifty Shades of Grey" and Dakota with Cosmopolitan



[...]
If Dakota’s part had been offered to you, would you have gone for it? Or would the sex stuff scare you off?

Eloise: You know, I entered the project long after Dakota was already cast, so I can’t imagine anyone other than her playing the part, and I certainly think I’m much more suited for Kate than for Anna. I think anybody who has seen the film could understand what I’m talking about.


I think a lot of people thought Kate was more engaging than Anna…

Eloise: Yeah, she’s fun. I mean I think she’s kind of the voice of reason in the film and she kind of gets to have the audience’s reaction. She’s like “wait a minute…” and “WHAT?!” just like you know the audience is thinking.


Who were you closest to on set?

Eloise: Definitely Dakota. Right off the bat we bonded and we had so much fun shooting together. She’s a really, really funny person, and I loved getting to know her. I can’t wait to shoot the next movies ‘cause it just means that we get to hang out again. But I can’t say a bad word about anybody. We all had a really great experience together and we became like one big family which was a really cool experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment