Thursday, July 9, 2015

NEW Interview of Dakota with "El País" Spain + New Pictures

Pictures
 

Interview

On "Vale" ShorFilm: "It was an extraordinary experience," she replies. "Amenabar's such a quiet, nice and talented person...I really admire his work. I feel very fortunate to have been part of this project." Is on her something of Rachel, her character in Vale? "Because of the industry I have traveled a lot, and I know the Mediterranean lifestyle, on that we are different. Rachel experiencing for the first time. Well, actually I had never been to Ibiza". Well, so what did you think about it? "Its Wonderful! Surely in the high season should be very fun." Taking advantage of the outbreak I asked her if she would go to see the stars with a clumsy and monolingual guy like Victor (Quim Gutiérrez). "Yes, why not?" He replies with a charming smile. Gulped involuntarily. Would you like to make a film with Amenabar? "Totally!, I really want to shoot something more with him."

On "All That Glitters" ShortFilm: On her filmography figure another short film, All That Glitters, directed by ineffable novelist Bret Easton Ellis, the author of the bestseller Less Than Zero, an interesting connection, I suggest; the story is a generational portrait of young children of parents of the world of film and television in Los Angeles. "I read the novel," she says getting very serious. "I have no relationship, my life is not like that. I have not grown as privileged. It is true that my family was well known, since childhood but I have had a very normal life style." 

On her Grandmother: I try not too arched eyebrows and change of pace: It's a funny coincidence that she has done a spot of beer and grandmother, the mother of Melanie Griffith, Tippi Hedren discovered Alfred Hitchcock in an advertisement for drinks. "I have not thought of," she smiles. "I'm very close with my grandmother, we talk a lot, she's my favorite woman in the world". Do you still have your particular zoo? "Oh yes, it has sixty tigers and lions and a cheetah with three legs," she explains reflecting the wonder of a child. "But they are very dangerous and do not relate to humans." Does she give you advice as an actress? "Sometimes. In different situations. I admire her a lot, she has so much class". I see that she stifles a yawn so I ask her to regain her attention how it feels to be one of the most famous actresses in the world today. "Oh, thanks," replies flattered, "I don't feel like that, I don't have that feeling. I think myself like one very simple and normal person. My life is very norma." she insists."I'm continually amazed and grateful for the gift that life has given to me".


On "A Bigger Splash": Dakota Johnson confessed feel a great affinity with Jane Birkin, whose role of Penelope, the girl who complicates the life of Alain Delon and Romy Schneider in the film of Jacqued Deray, La piscine, plays in the remake, A bigger splash. "Oh, yes, I feel like that, also in real life. Although we have a different approach in the film, my character is more psychopath".

On her fame: How does success? "With the utmost dignity that I can. It's very strange, suddenly your life changes and people who do not know you feels you belong to them." I look down, allowing me to see their bright blue shoes. "But I also understand that I have to be very grateful." Have you had the feeling of being exposed very much because of Fifty Shades of Grey? "Yes, sometimes. But I do not know how would be feel so popular with other film." she says she is not afraid to mold herself into the role of Anastasia Steele. "I don't think that happen to me. I plan to do all kinds of movies."

On "Cymbeline": In fact she has even made a film version of Shakespeare's Cymbeline. "It was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I have read many works of Shakespeare. It's great to play any of his characters, with many layers. Everything he wrote is amazing, there is a story within each story."

On her Family: How is life in a clan? Dakota Johnson smiles again and rolls her eyes, we have finally come, huh? "My family is very picturesque. We have very interesting dinners". Who has influenced more, your mother or your father? "Both, alike." But as an actress more Melanie Griffith, right? "Not really".

On her acting: She claims not to be a methodical actress. "I have a specific style, it depends on the role." But up from the inside out or outside in? "It depends" As I see looking around silently asking the time, entered thoroughly. What about the relationship with Antonio Banderas now? "Good," ditch. 

On "Fifty Shades Darker": She explains that the second part of Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, will be start shooting in New Year [in January]. Where do you think lies the success of the story? "In the strange mixture of secret thing (unconventional sex) and also revealed to the people you like to see something that's normally very private, and the fact that they are characters that everyone can identify". I think about how much my tie collection resembles to Christian Grey's. The actress loves the comparison with the film Nine and a half weeks. Both have a view somewhat sweetened limit on sex. "Yes, in a movie you can only go to a certain point. The novel by EL James, on the other hand, wants to be a romantic vision of the kind of relationship, but anyway, do not really know what I talking about, I've never experienced such things in first person." And she has now developed interest in sadomasochism? "I've done a lot of research. Well, actually I read a lot," she says. "It's incredibly interesting the sexuality, as important as interesting."

What's next?: What would you like to do next? "A comic character". Well, with that hairstyle it looks like Betty Boop. "Really?! I love the character! And my mother, too, she will love it when I say her!. "

Source Interview: cultura.elpais. | Transalate to English Thanks to us.
Pictures: 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment