Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Interview of Dakota with TUSTYLE Italy + New "A Bigger Splash" Stills

Scans
   

New Stills
 

Interview
With that name, Dakota, reminiscent of the grasslands of the Sioux Indians, and that last name, Johnson, who is a coat of arms of Hollywood's father Don is the historical face of the series (Miami Vice), one would expect such a girl, ready to tell who knows how many stories of the mythical world of cinema. What's more is output, as a Matryoshka doll, two actresses greater than the other: mother Melanie Griffith (Something Wild) and nonnaTippi Hedren, face of the masterpieces of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds and Marnie. But no. Will the fear of comparison with such relatives or scalding of the debut "hot" in Fifty Shades of Grey, last February, the fact is that Dakota is very smiling, very polite but also very buttoned. When he sees that I'm looking at the tattoo on his arm ("Acta non verba", in Latin "facts not words") tries to hide it with his hand: "It was a prank." Almost looks like her character in A Bigger Splash by Luca Guadagnino in theaters on November 26: there plays Penelope, a seductive teen and inscrutable. The father, manager of rock concerts (Ralph Fiennes), the port on the island of Pantelleria, upsetting the surprise holiday for a couple of friends, a rock singer (Tilda Swinton) and the new companion. The story is inspired by a famous French noir 1969 with Alain Delon, Romy Schneider and Jane Birkin.

They gave her the role of Birkin, icon of the 60 and 70. It is a myth for a girl like her, or does the idea have her excited?
"I was terrified, I would say! I had little time to reflect on the proposal and I was anxious just thinking about the iconic Birkin. Today it is a symbol of more then that: her life was so disruptive, songs have accompanied the sexual revolution ... Nothing like that could happen to me: it's difficult to feel the height. "

Unlike the original film, this Penelope is mischievous, manipulative. She sees that around teenagers? "That's what fascinated me the character: a young age already aware of her femininity, who uses her power by maneuvering well those who are older than her. It will be scary, but I find it very present. "

She, like Penelope, is the daughter of a generation rocker and rebellious. She thinks she has inherited a little 'of the free spirit? 
"For sure I have a great passion for rock music of those years, I'm a music nerd, I love the Rolling Stones. .. It is true: I grew up among artists, people really wild."

She on the other hand seems zen. 
"Not always. Who is not rampant, at least occasionally, in life?".

But traditions, such as family and marriage, are back in fashion. 
"I also believe in marriage and would like to have a family one day. I like the idea of ​​having someone next to whom I dedicate, and that in turn I express devotion."

She believes despite seeing more and more couples separate, especially in Hollywood? (Recently, her mother, Melanie Griffith, Antonio Banderas and his stepfather, Ed.) 
"Sure. Why should we assume that two people stay together for their entire lives? If it happens, it's almost magic, but the marriage has value even if it does not last forever. It happens a bit 'the same thing with close friends: for years it means, then maybe you change and take different paths. I think you can love more than one person, over the years. The important thing is to be honest."

She, for now, is changing many genres: starred the gangster movie Black Mass, will run the next chapters of Fifty Shades (coming out in 2017 and 2018) and the comedy How to Be Single. But what is her direction?
"To prove myself all over"

She appeared as a child with her mother in Crazy in Alabama, but has studied dance for 11 years. When did she decide to become the actress when she grew up? 
"There was never a decision, we are born and raised inside. For me the set is home: a child was a game, now that's where I belong. Turn it into a profession I was also afraid, mind you. A lot."

And how has she managed, in the big jump this year by small roles (The Social Network, 21 Jump Street) in heroine of Fifty Shades? 
"I was forced. When you're in it you have to pull out the grit. Otherwise you better change professions."

The director of Black Mass, Scott Cooper, said that she looks so sweet but she stood up to Johnny Depp as a total veteran. (And here she smiles, flattered). 
"Yeah, I've played with him and actors that I admire for a lifetime. But the fear faded when I first met them, on set. They too are people. You work together, you become friends as well."

She is very relaxed, even on the red carpet.
"I'm glad to hear that, because I feel like a total landslide. Besides, every day I learn something."

At home he would of teachers and expert advisors: never ask straight her parents or at grandmother Tippi?
"No. We talk a lot about cinema, but do not ask advice: with them we are like any twenties with their family. "

Via DJFans

No comments:

Post a Comment