Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Alison Brie talks about Dakota with Glamour UK


8. She's starring in a film with Dakota Johnson & Rebel Wilson 
GLAMOUR: We're really excited about How to Be Single. Did you have fun working on set with Rebel Wilson and Dakota Johnson? And do you have any funny memories from the set? 

Alison: I had so much fun! Dakota and I actually worked together on The Five Year Engagement years ago, which she'd told me was the first comedy she'd ever done and it was the same for me. It was really fun to reconnect with her and Rebel is so funny and sweet - I really had a blast working on that movie and I think it came out great! There was definitely a notable New York moment! We were shooting out late-night in bars and one night we were told not to go back to our trailers just yet because people were fornicating against the building in front of our trailer. We had to let them finish.

Source | Via DJFans

No comments:

Post a Comment