Monday, September 18, 2017

New Interview of Dakota with InStyle Magazine - Germany {October 2017}

Scans
  

Translated by Us

You are the face of the new Gucci perfume "Bloom", reminiscent of a lush flower garden. Which garden has a special place in your heart?

Dakota: The one from our home in Colorado, where I grew up. In a hidden part ran a river, it was very muddy and rocky. As a child I played a lot there. I will never return, but I often think of it.

And your first memory of the label Gucci?
Dakota: A black, tight-fitting dress with a silver belt from the 80s, which my mother recently wanted to sort out. Of course I took it immediately.

What happens to clothes that you no longer wear?
Dakota: I put everything on a large heap and let my sisters see through it. What they do not take, I give it to charities like Good Will or to a women's house in LA.

Do you engage in other activities?
Dakota: Yes. I work with Action in Africa. Sarah, my best friend from children's days, founded the organization ten years ago when she was 17. She flew to Uganda at that time and built up a school, now she lives there.

With all the good will: what part will you never give away?
Dakota: There are almost many problems with this. Like the giant vintage Rock'n'Roll fur yacht I've capped as a teenager and never wear.

What does fashion mean to you in general?
Dakota: Well, the way you dress is, after all, a lot about who you are and how you should be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment